QA Lead – IoT SDK and Platform
We’re looking for a dynamic, highly skilled and passionate QA Lead responsible to support our firmware development activities around building IoT Products using the COCO Device and Application Development SDK. In this important position, you will lead a fast-paced and tightly knit QA team, which takes pride in its innovative skills and ability to deliver high-quality products in a short time span.
How does it feel to be doing this job, on-ground?
Your Role and Responsibilities
- This is a hands-on role requiring a thorough understanding of quality assurance processes, test development, and with bringing the best of class products to market.
- Setting up the entire QA infrastructure and processes from scratch
- Bringing best practices in quality assurance that will bring Elear Solutions’ IoT hardware products to the next level.
- Hiring, grooming, training and overseeing a tightly knit team of engineers
- Establishing best practices and infrastructure standards and being nimble to adapt and change to changing business needs
- Easily work with new product development teams to support high-value engineering activities.
- Establish strong rapport to work effectively with peers and management alike in a high-paced global environment.
A Must-Have Checklist
- B-Tech/BE in Computer Science
- 5-7 years of experience in a QA related role
- Hands-on experience in generating bug reports in issue tracking systems and generating program-wide dashboards to track the health of the program.
- Deep understanding of fundamental IoT technologies like TCP/IP, UDP/IP, and MQTT.
- Hands-on experience testing Apps on various platforms like Mobile/Cloud/Desktops/Browser with a focus on User Experience.
- Proficiency in Linux, shell scripting, and at least one other scripting language like Python/NodeJS/TCL/Perl
- Experience in setting up and maintaining an automation framework and tests from scratch
- Demonstrable experience, with the ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of teams, drive change and see projects to completion
- Strong communication skills
|Education||B-Tech/BE in Computer Science|
|Work Experience||5 to 7 years|